[Kpop Trip] Day 2 #EXplOrationinBKK - Explore Bangkok!

Hi! Today is our second day in Bangkok. What will we do today? Okay, just read this story below. Sorry for my bad grammar and please correct me if I wrong! Happy reading everyone :)


-----------------



Do you remember about our Mc.D meals last night? Yeah, we bought a package of Mc.D with expensive price but when it came out, we just found that there were a lot of portions. So I and my friend decided to eat a half in the next day, which means today. We took breakfast with a cup of rice--we put in microwave for 4 minutes as written in the cover, then we took some nuggets and fillet chicken. After finished it, Tyas asked me to take a bath first and she decided to iron my veil. Also she chose to clean up our apartment after she ironed my veil. Omg I have a new Mama here hahaha.

Spicy 'sambal teri' I brought from Indonesia =))


Last night, right after we ate, we decided to take a photo in a park, near the swimming pool. But unfortunately the place was unclear so we canceled it and chose to tidy up our luggage.


Okay, back to the morning, after took so many time, we finally finished and ready to go. It was 09:00 o'clock and to be honest, we were late 30 minutes from the first plan hehe. Nope, at least we have tried to do all the things fast.


Then, we finally went out from the apartment and when we were looking at the park--right beside the elevator, guess what were we thinking about? Yeah, that's right! We chose to stop in 2nd floor and took some photos there haha. You know that our appearance that time was so nice, clean and fresh, better than last night. Also we still have 30 minutes left before we were at the venue so ya... We went to the park. The place were really nice and good! We felt so fresh around there. There were many sparrows, palm tree and I couldn't describe anymore because the place were really beautiful. I wish I could spend my noon there but sadly I can't :(



We took so many photos included Gominie, Nino and Tyas's doll--sorry I forget his name:( after spent around 20 minutes there, we finally went out from the apartment to Impact Arena.



We're minions lol!!!


Nice place, right?


The view was so amazing I love it :(


Another side of the park

Me and my kids :3



---------------------



The reason why we should be there early because I wanted to change the e-ticket into physical ticket that day, even the ticket for the next day. But honestly, after we arrived at the venue, the place was not quite busy like I expected before. I was so thankful for it because I and Tyas could do everything we wanted. We took a lot of photos of course. We walked to everywhere just to find out something good. We spent our 1 hour just to scan that place, especially for our gate, the ticket counter, toilet, and the most important is prayer room. We also looked forward to a market that contain kpop merchandise because yeah, as I said before that we opened jastip for some merchandise. So we needed to know the location of that market.

Me and my destiny uwuuu :))

Wait, who's that handsome boy?



Okay, after I waited in line for 15 minutes, the staff said because my concert ticket for the next day--which means in Saturday, so I needed to be back queue in the next day. They only prepared the physical ticket for 1 day. Well, I had no choice about it so we decided to go to the market. Ah, I remember that the first time we really didn't know where the location was. We just tried to ask to the employee there--it was Friday anyway--but sadly she also didn't know where it was. But she tried to look for here and there and after took maybe around 3 minutes, she gave us a clue. She was also not sure but she just pointed somewhere and yes, we said thanks to her and walked out that way. Not too far, we just needed to across a main road and taraaaam! We finally were there and the location was true.



So, before I continue about the story, I really want to pay off so much attention in Bangkok. First, the people in Bangkok are very kind and nice. Even they really don't understand too much or can't speak English well, they really put so much effort to help us. Tbh I'm also not fluent in English lol =))) since the first time we landed there until we were at the venue, we found so many nice & helpful people and I'm so thankful about it.

Second, the organizer of the concert really managed all the things perfectly. As we know in every concert, we always find many people try to sell their merchandise, right? In Indonesia--when Mubank held--and in Malaysia--when Elyxion held--those sellers and people who want to attend the concert look same. I mean, we just met in 1 place so that's why that place looks a quite hectic and crowded. But in Bangkok, the organizer put those sellers in different place. Yes, it's the market I mentioned before. They just made 1 special place for the sellers and if we want to buy the merchandise, we just need to go there. So the situation in venue isn't too crowded. Maybe Indonesia can follow Bangkok next time hahaha.



Well, back to the story again.




I guess it would be easy to find out the merchandise but hahaha, don't ever underestimate of something please. The weather was really really hot and the situation was also very crowded. Ya, you know when the seller met the buyer what will happen? =)) I and Tyas almost spent 30 minutes in there just to find out the merchandise I needed. Ah sorry, I mean not for me but for my customers hehe. But in the other sides, we were so thankful because even we were very tired looking for the merchandise, but we got so many freebies because of it. We bought the merchandise and we got the freebies. Yeah, it's fair enough lol!


So crowded here but it made me happy~


Well, after 30 minutes in there, or maybe more, around 12.30 pm, we were back to the venue with different condition. Why did I say like that? It was because Tyas has gave up with her shoes hahaha. So she took off her shoes, she put the shoes in a plastic bag we bought before and she walked down without her shoes. She just wear a shock what a funny lmao!!! I couldn't stop laughing that time when we walked back to the venue =))) *I hope she won't read this because she might hit me when we meet in November


Okay, we finally at the venue again. And we were still looking for Hesti because she would join the concert that day. We would give her our Taokaenoi because yeah, we had so many in apartment xD. We were back to walk inside the area and we were so thankful because we were back in the right time! We met Hesti right in front of the Taokaenoi counter. We talked not too much because she had to go first. Tyas gave the Taokaenoi, we took some photos--it really needed to do of course lol--and she just went out afterwards. Well, because the time was around 1 pm, I needed to pray first. So I and Tyas tried to ask the prayer room location.


Firstly, I asked the seller in a store. I thought they must know because they have been there for a long time, right? Ok, I walked to the one of store and asked them with English and a bit of hand gesture. Well, they understood what I was asking about. But sadly, they couldn't answer me properly so I was a bit confused about their answer. When I asked the right location, near which gate or something else, they might be misunderstand but they really put a lot of effort to help me. To show the right location with their hand gesture. They just said that I need to go there, so I followed their instruction. Not too far from there, I found a security near the gate so I asked him again. For the second time, he also couldn't answer me properly but he pointed the same direction with the previous seller. After that he looked so busy with his walkie-talkie. Okay so I thank him and continue to walked out.


Maybe around 20 meters from there, I found out another security and I asked him. Unfortunately, he also didn't understand--or maybe he didn't know how to answer me. But when we all saw to the front of gate 1--if I'm not mistaken--I found 1 security and 1 guard. They waved their hands to us and the security near us just asked us to go there. Well, we both approached them and they gave us the right direction after the security talked something with his walkie-talkie. Ah, I guess he talked to the first security I asked before. After that, the guard brought us to the Hall 5 and showed up the prayer room location right in front of the door. Omg after we reached the room, I wanted to cry for no reason. I just felt so thankful for it. They were so nice--no, they were really really really nice--to help me. Even they couldn't understand to answer me but they tried their best to help me. I hope God will always bless your life :"))



Okay, around 2.30 pm, after we took a rest, ate and got some freebies, we chose to go to the market again for what? Of course for bought jastipan. The merchandise I bought is Kai slogan from masternim Auimicky. We just took 15 minutes in there then we were back again to the venue lol. We were like the iron; back here to there, back again and again for multiple times =)) in the afternoon, we chose to stay at the venue because I wanted to meet my mutual from twitter. She wanted to give me Sekai freebies even I know we just knew each other from twitter. Then Tyas wanted to buy slogan from Chen masternim near the venue and I wanted to take 2 tickets from the seller. Alhamdulillah, at around 5.30 pm we all finished it from bought the slogan, took freebies until took the tickets. We didn't forget to take some photos with the slogan of course hahaha~

Don't forget to always write your dream ya :")

My first slogans (because I bought two at the same time lmao)


What's the next of our plan?


We went to Asiatique. The only Bangkok place we--not related with EXO--visited. Well, so for 4 days in Bangkok, we just stayed at the venue a lot and didn't go anywhere except Asiatique. Why Asiatique? I thought that place was quite complete so we decided to go only there. Maybe next time, if we have another chance to go back to Bangkok, we will visit other places :))



-----------------



It took almost 1.5 hours from Impact Arena to Asiatique because the traffic jam was so crazy af!!! Even the driver chose a highway, but there were still have traffic jam because as my host said before, Friday is the worst day in Bangkok especially in all roads. Hahaha, you're absolutely right, Ms. Because Indonesia has the same. Friday is the worst day especially after the office hours. Errrr I suddenly wanted to borrow Kai's power--teleport.


Okay, I want to make it fast so we have arrived at the place. The first thing we looked for after arrived there was slippers. Why slippers? Because Tyas really felt uncomfortable with her shoes. She wear 5 cm shoes but the design is similar with stiletto so her legs hurt so much:( we found the slippers for 100k wow! It was so expensive but she had no choice T^T and then we just walked to everywhere, we didn't know a lot with that place so we just walked without knowing where. As I read before, Asiatique has 4 areas but I really couldn't find the difference between this area and that area hahaha we were too tired because had spent so much time at the venue since morning :(


And because we were very hungry, we tried to look for restaurant first. When I read the article, there are many restaurants we can choose. From Chinese food to Thailand food with different price, of course. If we choose the outside area, near the river, the price will be more expensive than if we choose far from the river. So we stayed inside the area to find the cheap restaurant. We found some restaurants that fits our taste and of course, halal, but when we saw the menu, we gave up first hehe the price was so expensive and couldn't fit our budget. We looked for other restaurants again until we found a restaurant with the nice waitress near the menu stand. After we saw that, okay we finally chose to eat there.


I just chose chicken kari soup with Thai Tea and I spent around 100k for those meals. Yeah, even it was still so expensive but I guess it was worth to buy because the portion is so much. The chicken inside that soup was so many and I was more than full with that! And also... the Thai Tea was really good I like it T^T the food taste was good and fits in my mouth haha I just felt afraid I couldn't eat that.

I love that Thai Tea so much!!!


Well, we spent around 30 minutes in there and looked for ATM first. We needed money to buy some gifts of course. While we were looking for souvenirs, we also tried to find nice spot. Of course we had to take some photos in there. And my favorite spots in there were by the river and in front of the Ferris wheel. I was so happy to spend the night air by the river, the city lights, the acoustic music which played in the restaurant, and yeah, that's all. From that side I also could see the Ferris wheel with the pretty light. I wish I could stop the time for awhile and enjoy myself there. I really didn't regret to choose that place even we only had a chance to choose 1 place.


Pretty place T^T



Aw my baby and Tyas's baby~


Okay, when we realized that we had spent so much time in there--if I'm not mistaken, we spent 3 hours in there--we finally had to go back to our apartment. We needed to take so much rest because the next day we still had a busy schedule at the venue. Yeah, we had to save so much energy because in the next day we would see our boys yeaaaaahhh finally! I can't wait to tell the story to you in the next post!


One of my favorite area in Asiatique--near the river and city lights


Our babies aw look so cute!


Just ignore the man and woman behind me please =)


We finally arrived at apartment at 11 p.m wow! We spent more than 12 hours outside the apartment and we really lost so much energy that night. Especially when we arrived, Tyas's plastic bag was broken um so sad:( but I didn't understand why did I laugh so hard that time lmao =))))

We bought so many souvenirs and jastipan ugh :(





Ah finallyyyyyyy I finished write this post on the second day in Bangkok. So as I did before, I'd like to tell how much money I spent in this 2nd day (in IDR)--except the merchandise and souvenirs I bought ya.




Transport:
- Apartment - Impact Arena : 40.000 (divided by 2 people = 20.000 per person)
- Impact Arena - Asiatique : 195.000 (divided by 2 people = 97.500 per person include Toll)
- Asiatique - Apartment : 160.000 (divided by 2 people = 80.000 per person include Toll)

Total Transport : 197.500


Meals:
- Breakfast : free (we ate McD meals from last night and rice already calculated in the first day)
- Lunch : 40.000 (I forget the true amount but maybe around this. We took Burger King package with rice and chicken katsu)
- Mineral water : 9.500
- Dinner : 100.000

Total Meals : 149.500


Total budget Day 2 : 347.000





See you again in the next post!





With love,

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Tell me what do you want to tell :)